The Angel Investing Journey: From initial interest to gaining ROI
Date: October 17th 2022
Ticket cost: £25.00 per person, including networking and buffet lunch
Seasoned investor and Chairman of Dorset Business Angels (DBA) Don McQueen, leads this 3-hour workshop for new angel investors and existing angel investors who wish to learn more about the angel investing process.
The Workshop Objective
The speakers will define a straightforward process for angel investors to follow when considering investing in start-ups and in growth companies.
- How to search for investment opportunities
- Our approach to Due Diligence
- Guiding principles of Due Diligence
- Key documentation
- Identify key risks
- How to work with businesses
- Ongoing relationships
- Panel Q&A
- DBA Chairman & Investor, Don McQueen
- DBA Director & Investor, Max Wright
- Sponsor speakers to be confirmed
Date & Time:
- Monday, October 17th
- 12pm - 4.30pm
Networking and buffet lunch included.
- ‘Under the Stairs’ at The Marsham Court Hotel
- 12.00pm Arrive, welcome drink and networking
- 12.30pm Buffet lunch served
- 1.30pm Workshop
- 4.30pm Close
This event is suitable for:
- Those considering becoming an Angel Investor
- Angel Investors
This event is not suitable for:
- New business networking
- Finding new clients
- Those considering pitching for Angel Investment
If you have a specific requirement to attend or if you are unsure whether this event is right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any issues booking your ticket. Email our Events Manager: Debbie Frith email@example.com